Monday, November 23, 2009

Wet and Wild

Last Tuesday, the 17th of November 2009, Mum, K, L, T and I went to Wet and Wild. We were in Queensland for a holiday.

First we went to the wave pool. L, K and I went into the wave pool. I was extraordinarily happy. When the waves were on I got hit by the waves and T came in but Mum didn't.

After the wave pool we all had lunch. I had chips and a soft drink.

Then we went on the Mammoth fallsride. mum, K, T and I went on the ride, but L was scaredt to go on. I had a few butterflies going on the ride,but them in. The ride was very high up. We all got in a rubber tube and we went down the slide. It was cool.

Next we went to Calypso Beach. I went really fast. You go on a hollow rubber tube and you can sit in any position in the tube and you float along. We got off at the wrong stop, so we walked in the water to the next one.

We went from Calypso Beach to Buccaneer Bay. I went down the orange slide on my tummy, it was pretty cool. Then K and I went over to the squirty area and I got squirted in the ear. Then I got a frozen coke and we all went back to their place.

I loved it. My favourite but was going on the Mammoth Falls. Next time I want to go on the Rapid River.

No comments:

Post a Comment